Because simulation is more than Software
CADFEM is one of the pioneers in implementing Numerical Simulations in Product Development. CADFEM is the oldest & largest channel partner of ANSYS in the world. Because software alone does not guarantee simulation success, CADFEM always believed “Simulation is more than Software”.
CADFEM has consistently positioned itself as a system house, engineering service provider and training and information provider. CADFEM combine products, service, and knowledge as needed to create tailor-made solutions for customers.
With roots in Germany CADFEM is serving in 14 countries across the world. Being the founding member of the TechNet Alliance, the access to global know-how is always within reach.
In India, CADFEM is headquartered in Hyderabad with offices in Bengaluru, Pune & New Delhi to ensure the quick and quality support to our stakeholders.
CADFEM with its rich experience organize many Webinars, Events & Technology Conferences. You can visit this place for more updates.
Healthcare Webcast series by CADFEM
- WEBINAR: Computational Modeling for Drug Substance and Product processing
- WEBINAR: InSilico approaches for parenteral formulation development
- WEBINAR: Simulation based synthesis of oral solid dosages
- WEBINAR: Applying simulations to investigate respiratory drug delivery
- WEBINAR: Development of originator biologics and biosimilars based on engineering simulations
- WEBINAR: Virtual Prototyping to realize Patient Specific Implants and Stents
- WEBINAR: Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) devised to Comfort Breathing in the COVID-19 Adversity
- WEBINAR: Charging Medical Electronics with Simulations, to deliver Patient Safety and Device Efficacy
- WEBINAR: Simulating Hospital Equipment for Structural Integrity & Patient Ergonomics
ACCESS ALL OUR WEBINARS HERE