9th Optimization & Stochastic Days India 2019
In this competitive era, industries are implementing Simulation Processes, much more frequently to get prepared for the unforeseen situations and robustness evaluation. optiSLang simplifies all these CAE-based testing and verification for the designers and engineers to meet the goal in record time with great accuracy.
Optimization and Stochastic Days is an Annual , exclusive CAE-based optimization and stochastic analysis event and first of its kind in India. It has already captured the eyes of over hundreds of top professionals, including engineers, managers, R&D Heads, CEOs across many industries, in the last eight years.
The 9th edition of this conference will be held at Pune this year.
Come, Join us at the event to experience the capabilities and applications of the latest ANSYS technologies and learn more about the Next-Gen Simulation techniques.
DATE: 20 November, 2019
TIME: 9:00 AM onwards
VENUE: The Fern Residency, MIDC, Bhosari, Pune
For Direction, CLICK HERE
optiSLang has a highly efficient and automated workflow for Robust Design Optimization (RDO). ANSYS, as we all know, is multidisciplinary with fully parametric, automated simulation processes. Combining all these features in ‘optiSLang inside ANSYS’ workbench, makes it a very powerful tool to simulate Sensitivity analysis, Optimization, and Robustness analysis for multi-dimensional, nonlinear problems with minimum number of computational runs.
- Keynote lectures on Robust Design Optimization by Dr. Johannes Will, Managing Director, Dynardo.
- Learn the possibilities of using any CAE solver for parametric optimization and robust design simulation.
- Live demo session on unique techniques to do Robust Design Optimization simulation.
- Open discussions on the challenges faced by many industries.
- Gain in-depth knowledge on the latest trends and technological innovations in the world of simulation.
- Enhance your network with like-minded professionals from the industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- CXO, HOD executives from Design and Engineering units
- Engineers involved in R&D and manufacturing
- Design engineers
- Simulation engineers
- Research Scholars
Be a part of this exclusive CAE-based Optimization & Stochastic event,
KEY NOTE SPEAKER:
Dr. Johannes Will,
Managing Director, Dynardo
Dr. Johannes Will, has been in the CAD industry for 20+ years now and holds a PhD degree in FEM based structural mechanics from Bauhaus University. In his early career, Dr. Will worked as a project manager in CADFEM GmbH. Post that he started DYNARDO GmbH partnering along with University to develop a commercial code, based on leading edge algorithms in the scientific arena.
We look forward to welcome you at the event. Let’s find out the best practices, methodologies, and innovations in the Robust Design Optimization (RDO) simulation process.
*** TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For up to two participants from any organization, the registration fees are waived
- Every additional registration will be placed on a waitlist and they will be confirmed subject to availability of seats
- Since, the seats are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis, not all registered participants will be awarded FREE seats
- CADFEM holds the right to admission of participants
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the commercially-available FEA codes
- Basic motivation to understand optimization & statistical techniques to improve virtual product development
CADFEM is one of the pioneers in implementing Numerical Simulations in Product Development. CADFEM is the oldest & largest channel partner of ANSYS in the world. Because software alone does not guarantee simulation success, CADFEM always believed “Simulation is more than Software”.
Visit us at www.cadfem.in. For more information or queries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or) call us at +91 9849998435