8th Optimization & Stochastic Days India 2018
The annual conference aims at promoting successful applications of parametric optimization and CAE-based Stochastic analysis in virtual product design.
Optimization and Stochastic Days is a platform for discussing and promoting successful applications of CAE-based sensitivity analysis, optimization and robustness evaluation.
In this conference held across two cities, users talk about their experiences in parametric optimization, experts representing technology providers present their new developments and inform about state-of-the-art Robust Design Optimization methodology.
For the past 7 years, this exclusive conference of optimization and robust design has attracted over hundreds of engineers and managers from several organizations. Come, join us at this year's event!
- AGENDA (Click Here)
- FREE to attend. Subject to terms and conditions
- Half-Day Event (9:00 am-2:00 pm) with Lunch
- Limited Seats. No walk-ins allowed
- RESERVE your seat today by registering early
Keys Select Hotel Pimpri
Tuesday, 20th November 2018
#31/6, Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Morewadi, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra 411018
Royal Orchid Central Bangalore
Thursday, 22nd November 2018
#47/1, Dickenson Rd, Manipal Center, Yellappa Garden,, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042
- Keynote lecture by Dr. Johannes Will, a Principal Scientist & Principal Consultant for RDO applications for 14+ years
- Only exclusive event in India for CAE-based optimization and stochastic analysis
- Understand how parametric optimization and robust design studies can be applied using any CAE solver
- Industry-leading user presentations showcasing the unique ways in which companies are performing optimization & robust design evaluates to challenging problems
- Obtain valuable information to start or further enhance your skills in this important topic
- Network with like-minded professionals from the industry
- Get updated on the latest trends in the world of simulation
Terms & Conditions
- For up to two participants from any organization, the registration fees are waived
- Every additional registration will be placed on a waitlist and they will be confirmed subject to availability of seats
- Since, the seats are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis, not all registered participants will be awarded FREE seats
- CADFEM deserves the right to admission of participants
- Agenda and venue is subject to change
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the commercially-available FEA codes
- Basic motivation to understand optimization & statistical techniques to improve virtual product development
In case of queries please write to us at email@example.com (or) call us at +91 9849998435