WEBINAR: MoldSim NL Inside ANSYS
DATE: 31 Oct, 2019
TIME: 2:30 PM IST (11 AM CET)
Keep your plastics under control with MoldSim NL inside ANSYS
With the product MoldSim NL inside ANSYS, developed by CADFEM, manufacturing influences on the behaviour of short-fibre reinforced components can be considered in structural-mechanical simulations. The integration of this software module into ANSYS Workbench ensures seamless integration into the simulation process with ANSYS.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED :
- Insight into the injection moulding process simulation
- CADFEM product “MoldSim NL inside ANSYS” Module
- Import of injection moulding simulation result data: fibre orientation, thermal residual stresses
- ANSYS tensor mapping
- Material modelling: anisotropic elastic-plastic
- Example: curve fitting for material parameter identification
- Example: anisotropic elastic-plastic tensile specimen
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND ?
- To gain an initial insight into the process-related influences of injection moulding on the structural-mechanical behaviour of short-fibre-reinforced plastic components.
- To learn about the complete integration in ANSYS Workbench, from the import of the injection moulding data to the efficient calculation of the elastic-plastic, anisotropic material properties.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
This webinar is intended for :
- Project managers
- Calculators and
- Design engineers
Dr. Jörg Helfenstein
CADFEM (Suisse) AG
Dr. Helfenstein has been working at CADFEM (Suisse) AG on customer projects in the field of structural mechanics, helping our customers with support and training. He deals with questions concerning material modelling of metals and plastics, especially of short fiber reinforced plastics. As product manager for “MoldSim NL inside ANSYS”, Dr. Helfenstein is directly involved in the further development of this CADFEM ANSYS extension.
REGISTER HERE TO ACCESS RECORDING
JOIN US to know the details related to the short-fibre reinforced simulations with MoldSim NL inside ANSYS.
CADFEM is one of the pioneers in implementing Numerical Simulations in Product Development. CADFEM is the oldest & largest channel partner of ANSYS in the world. Because software alone does not guarantee simulation success, CADFEM always believed “Simulation is more than Software”.